The world’s poorest countries are at a competitive disadvantage in every sector of their economies. They have little to export, no capital; their land is of poor quality; often have too many people against available work opportunities; and are poorly educated. Free trade is not in interest of these countries.
- How do you think the successful conclusion of the multilateral agreement to liberalize regulations governing FED will benefit the world economy?
- Discuss the Competitive Advantage Theory of International Trade.How this theory is different from other theories.
- An what basis countries as classified as low income, middle income and high income countries? Do you think economic status of a country will influence its global business?
- Explain different types of Economic Systems. What are the major chalk lenses faced by the command economies while transiting to a market economy?
- Explain the achievement Of EX. in integrating its member countries. How is formation of EX. beneficial for India?
- How is WTFO different from GAIT? What are the main issues in the Doth Development Agenda and what are its implications for the developing countries?
- Write short notes on any three of the following:- a) b) c) d) e) Tariff Subsidies and Countervailing Duties Quotas Voluntary Export
Restraint Local Content Requirement. The major challenges faced by the command economies while transiting to a market economy? 6 . Explain the achievement of E in integrating its member countries. How is formation Of ELK beneficial for India? 7 . How is countries?